Hakainde Hichilema advises Government to stop worsting resources on bill #10 boards.
Written by Francois on July 25, 2020
The United Party for National Development UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema has called the Government decision to put bill boards for the National bill #10 as a joke and worst of money.
Mr Hichilema said its the first time in the history of our country seeing a Bill being massively advertised in this manner wasting public resources.
Mr Hichilema said a good law does not need to be advertised, it advertises itself.
He put up measures which can help the country and create jobs for the youths, he wrote below;
Here is what we would have done with the money being wasted here.
1. Buy or get a small piece of land even from traditional leaders.
2. Buy a few cows or goats and put them on that land.
3. In few months and years, we shall be supplying butcheries.
4. Later in the years, we shall own a chain of butchery shops and create jobs.
5. Later we shall expand the land and the investment keeps increasing.
6. We shall be tax payers and increase government revenue for more economic growth.
He stated that this is just one kind of investment that ‘he’ would have done to embark on and said there are many measures government can do to help the youths than wasting money on things that won’t help the youths.