Advertisements

IF THE PF GOVT CAN’T GIVE US A CERTIFICATE WE WILL MAY HAVE TO UNITE WITH OTHER FORCES

I am very disappointed that till now, we don’t have a certificate. This has made me to start thinking of the next course of actions because this delay does not look normal.
It must be noted that forming a political party is a right to any citizen but if the PF govt want to deny us this right, we will have to find another way out.
I will engage other trustees and we will give you other options available should the certificate not given by the end of next week.
I ask you to be very open minded about the next course of action which could be anything including joining other big forces but certainly not the PF.
Thanks to all those who have been encouraging us. Your support is highly appreciated and we will try to do our best to have the certificate but if it fails by next week please support us in whichever avenue we take.
I ask you to pray for us over this.

Advertisements

Next Post

LOKOLA TSHISEKEDI AKUFI, J KABILA AKOLONGUA NA PETE NIOSO, MFUMU YAYIMPIE

Thu Feb 2 , 2017
Advertisements

Chief Editor

Francois Mutombo

Categories

Get In Touch!

1-403-471-4456
Mon-Fri, 8am-9pm

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 64,501 other subscribers

%d bloggers like this: